© 1999-2012 Rubber-Cal All rights reserved.
Reproduction of any of the material contained herein in any format or media without the express written permission of Rubber-Cal, Inc. is prohibited.
3012 South Croddy Way, Santa Ana, CA 92704.
Tel 800.370.9152 714.772.3000
Construction: Single-ply, helically corrugated aluminum alloy wall hose construction with a four-ply finished seam that is folded flat and crimped for tightness and strength.
* Light weight & hand bendable allowing for elbows and turns to be formed easily during installation
* Self supporting construction allows for bends to stay in place
* Designed for extreme temperature applications
* Resists metal fatigue, weathering, and most corrosive fumes and chemicals
* Not recommended for continuous flexing
* Hose connectors available
Applications: Recommended for industrial air movement and fume control
Temperature Range: - 100 F to + 400 F
Sizes I.D. (inches): 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 12
Wall Thickness: 0.008 Inch
ID Tolerances: -0.00 to +0.250 Inch
Standard Length: 5 & 10 feet
5 foot sections in stock for same day shipping
Standard Colors: Metallic silver
End Finish: Plain Cut (connectors available)
Markets: Chemical Fumes, Circuit Board Cooling, Exhaust Systems, HVAC, Oil Mist, Ozone, Pollution Control, Ventilation.