Construction: Manufactured using 316Ti stainless steel in a patented roll lock construction.
* Durable corrugations allow product to be dragged, bent, and reshaped numerous times without damage or breaking
* Suitable for fume and air exhaust applications with extremely high temperatures up to 1650 Fahrenheit
* Excellent Flexibility & Crush Resistance
* Titanium stabilized 316 stainless alloy for superior high temperature corrosion resistance
* Suitable for chemical fume exhausting, high temperatures, and corrosive applications where both positive and negative pressures are involved
* 25ft. coils can ship ground in 3" or 4" diameters
Applications: Recommended for industrial air movement, fume control, dust control, and light bulk material handling applications
Temperature Range: up to 1650 Fahrenheit
Sizes I.D. (inches): 3, 4, 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12
ID Tolerances: + or - .030 Inch
Wall Thickness: 0.006 Inch
Standard Length: 25 feet (3" to 8") & 15 feet (9" to 12")
Standard Colors: Metallic silver
End Finish: Plain Cut
Markets: Abrasion Resistant, A/C Ventilation, Aircraft, Automotive, Brick Kilns, Chemical Fumes, Chemical Plants, Circuit Board Cooling, Clean Rooms, Confined Space Ventilation, Diesel/Engine Exhaust, Dust Collection, Dynamometer, Testing, Exhaust Systems, Fireplace Inserts, Flame Retardant, Foundries, Fume Exhaust, Garage Exhaust, Glass Drying, High Temperature Applications, HVAC, Jet Fuel Vapor Venting, Laser Engraving, Oil Mist, Ozone, Paper Trim Conduit, Pharmaceuticals, Pollution Control, Sheet Metal, Shipyards, Smoke Ejectors, Ultra Violet Dryers, Vapor Recovery Hose, Vehicle Exhaust Systems, Ventilation, Welding, Woodworking and Furniture Industries.